High-performance acoustic comfort
Batyline Aw’s calibrated micro-texture ensures its unique sound absorption performance characteristics for such a fine, lightweight, compact material:
• highly uniform acoustic behaviour ranging from treble to bass sounds,
• significant reduction in reverberation time,
• solution adapted to comfort requirements for buildings receiving the public.
Design and creativity
In its woven finish, Batyline Aw offers a palette of 12 colours:
• directly inspired by contemporary architectural trends,
• customisable by digital printing.
Light and flexible, Batyline Aw is ideal for:
• creating slopes and curves,
• complex shapes and very large unsupported spans.
A reliable, durable membrane
Batyline Aw meets building technical requirements and guarantees structural durability through its exclusive qualities:
• High mechanical resistance to déformation and impacts
• Ability to withstand moist and chlorine environments
Batyline Aw Lux – A unique combination of acoustic and lighting comfort
• Absorbs 65% of sound and transmits 41% of light.
• Protects from solar heat (-59%) and glare beneath a glass roof or facade.