High-performance acoustic comfort
Batyline Aw’s calibrated micro-texture ensures its unique sound absorption performance characteristics for such a fine, lightweight, compact material:
• highly uniform acoustic behaviour ranging from treble to bass sounds,
• significant reduction in reverberation time,
• solution adapted to comfort requirements for buildings receiving the public.
Lighting and material effects
• the association of different coloured yarns provides soft, subtle, nuanced hues, lighting effects via reflections and reflective materials, transparency and opacity effects obtained by superposing,
• lighting effects via reflections and reflective materials.
• transparency and opacity effects obtained by superposing
• unique colour combinations are possible,
• 100% recyclable using the process Texyloop®
Free choice of shapes and systems
• lightweight and flexibility
• very varied shapes
• high degree of mechanical resistance enables large spans,
• rapid, flexible, easy-to-dismantle fastening system