Manufactured in France, Batyline is the furniture material reference, combining lightness, design and proven strength.
• a strategy resolutely directed towards innovation,
• selection and rigorous control of raw materials (high-tenacity, polyester yarn base cloth, protective sheath offering exceptional outdoor resistance characteristics),
• total command of the process, especially using our patented Précontraint technology, which ensures unrivalled characteristics.
The result: A mesh or woven fabric that redefines the lines and ergonomics of your garden, living room and leisure furniture.
With its smooth, enveloping curves, its solidity and transparency effects, Batyline contributes to the design and user comfort of indoor and outdoor furniture.
The Batyline reference textile is further enhanced and now offers you an even larger palette of colours: 59 references including 7 fire retardant versions.
With its new cameo and metallic shades, Batyline Duo will allow you to play with the depth and subtlety of colours and effects. 26 colours effect and 8 fire retardant.
Specifically designed for your cover and cushion applications, the Batyline Lounge range is based on a soft, elegant, refined fabric that is easy to clean. 10 fire retardant colours.
Batyline Lounge is also available in a waterproof version.
This innovation, Lounge 7701 FR, combines both elegance of design and technical performance:
• truly Waterproof
• Retains suppleness and flexibility
• Exceptional weather resistance
• M2, B1 and IMO (in process) certified
• Ease of maintenance
Matt finish and luxurious feel, Batyline Senso offers a new option in comfort. 10 colours.
By integrating hemp fibre in its composition, Batyline is innovative, creating a unique textile Batyline Canatex, with a natural aspect and feel. 17 colours.