Stamskin cleaning recommendation in pictures
The unmatched elasticity, flexibility and extensive colour range of the Stamskin synthetic leather range makes it the reference upholstery material selected by leading brands in collective, medical, café-hotel-restaurant and professional indoor and outdoor furniture markets.
Resistant, durable and aesthetic, Stamskin is also a material that is extremely simple and easy to clean by simply washing with Cleaner 500 to restore the fabric’s original appearance.
Stamskin Cleaning recommendation
• Spray Cleaner 500 on the surface
• Let cleaning solution sit 2 to 3 minutes
• Use a soft bristle; brush the surface repeatedly in a circular motion. Do not rub the area backwards and forwards
• Let stand one more minute
• Remove cleaner residue with a damp sponge
• Wipe with a dry cloth
• Easy maintenance
• Lasting aesthetics
• Easy to live material