Soltis 86 composite screens provide an excellent balance between light control and heat protection.
• Openwork feature provides better visibility to the outside,to reduce air-conditioning consumption
• Up to 86% of solar radiation is blocked, thereby optimizing the building’s général thermal management
• Harmonised ranges
All Soltis 86 colours are coordinated with Soltis 92 to:
> coordinate all facades of a building,
> satisfy visual comfort requirements for each facade orientation,
> regulate thermal protection to provide energy savings.
• Considerable resistance and dimensional stability, for a lightweight and thin product achieved with the Precontraint Serge Ferrari technology
• 100 % recyclable using the patented process Texyloop®
• NF Toiles (French fabric norms) certification
• LCA and FDES (Environment and Health Data Sheet) available on request.
Other recommended references
SOLTIS LOW E