Controlling light flux transmission level is a priority in relation to enhancing visual comfort and designing suitable environments.
With Soltis composites screens, light flux control is accurate and efficient :
• Aluminium-backed Soltis 99 offers maximum visual comfort to people working on a computer:
• The exclusive white-backed Soltis 99 solution meets both thermal and visual comfort requirements
• Offered in a 2-coloured side Soltis 99 version filters both heat and light,
Unfailingly ultra-strong and compatible with every system, Soltis® fabrics require no unsightly reinforcement. Thin and lightweight, they integrate easily into the most discreet stowage compartments. In conjunction with type “C” (cf. EN 14501) double-glazing, Soltis composite textiles achieve high thermal protection.
Soltis 99 is also broken down into vertical bands embracing the fabric’s full colour range.
Serge Ferrari innovates and launches new internal solar protection textiles, which anticipate hygiene and safety-related requirements and regulations.
• Soltis Advanced : Soltis 99-1 (an openness of only 1% ), Soltis 99-AS (antistatic treatment),
Soltis 99-Activ (bactericide treatment)
• Soltis LowE (Low emissivity): under the effect of solar radiation, they heat up but do not re emit their heat towards the building interior.
The durability and weight characteristics of Soltis screens represent natural contributions to sustainable development strategies. Moreover, Soltis fabrics are 100% recyclable through the Texyloop® process.
They are covered by a so-called “Fiche de Donnees Environnementales et Sanitaires” (FDES) [health and environmental safety datasheet] and are subjected to Life Cycle Analysis (LCA), conducted and monitored by independent outside bodies; these quality indicators have clearly demonstrated their eco-efficiency.
RECOMMENDED REFERENCES FOR INTERNAL SOLAR PROTECTION APPLICATIONS
SOLTIS LOW E