Stamisol waterproof, breathable membranes documentation
You may also be interested in:
- Agroenergy: Serge Ferrari equips the sewage treatment plant for Santiago de Chile
- Recycling… a promise is kept!
- Serge Ferrari composite materials on route to the Arctic with Tara Oceans!
- With Batyline Lounge, your living room takes to the garden
- Meet all the acoustic challenges with Batyline Aw in the KONINE
- Stamisol roofing membranes
- Under-roof covering: Stamisol DW
- Stamisol DW withstands extreme conditions at the Saint-Gothard Hospice
- Soltis FT membranes adorning the Royal Madrid Golf Club
- Soltis screens keep the History at the right temperature
- DECOLIT materials steal the show at all your events!
- Shanghai World Expo: 14 pavilions chose Serge Ferrari
- Serge Ferrari + Anish Kapoor
- Sport venues: Serge Ferrari in the spotlight of the greatest sporting events!
At your disposal
Stamisol waterproof breathable membranes
With Stamisol, the Serge Ferrari Group offers a range of openwork composite membranes for facades as well as waterproof, breathable membranes.
The cutting edge coating technology of Stamisol breather membranes mean they work just like our skin: they breathe, protect from external aggression, control building humidity and thermal performance.